Monday, December 1, 2014

Socratic Seminar Reflection

Socratic Seminar Reflection 1. Share 2 to 3 main ideas you are taking away from the seminar. I think the idea that the government is encouraging people to convert to Buddhism to make people less selfish and to repair the forests are the two main ideas I took away from this seminar. 2. What was the most interesting idea you heard in the seminar? The fact that people that talked about any god regardless of which religion were called out and beaten. 3. With what idea did you most disagree? Explain. None really they were all good ideas, there were not any ideas i flat out disagreed with. 4. Assess your own participation ... How did you contribute to the discussion? What would you do differently next time you are in seminar? I would think about better questions and more of them so that I could participate more in the seminar and share my ideas with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment