Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Racism In South Korea

My life would be considerably different in South Korea at this time, for one I can't speak Korean but lets say I did not need to. 
My life would still be very different because of racial differences. I would have a considerably hard time getting a job or even getting around on public transportation, people would either avoid me completely, yell racial insults and slurs at me or even called mixed or un-pure blood because I was not Korean. 
people like me would have been treated badly if they moved to South Korea. they might even be denied jobs and marriage.
My privileges would be very different even if I was half South Korean, I would would be called a mixed blood and would still not have access to the same opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment