Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Schooling In India

Schooling In India

1.)If I lived in India in the places this article talks about I would have had to take care of my parents their whole lives because there would be no places where they could go but I would get to go to school, get my full education and be seen an permanent family members to my parents.
But if I was a girl I would most likely not get my full education, I might be pushed into a arranged marriage and would be seen as the family member that would go on to live with someone else by my parents.
2.)I would have all of the privileges that I have now but women would not.
3.)I would not change my behavior if I was a man or woman I would still try to do as good in school and do what I thought was best.
4.)As far as I can see I would have the same rights if I was male but according to the article women do not have the same ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment